Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day weekend

Memorial Day weekend has been pretty great! Zeke needed a bath Saturday after work, as you can see to the right (I tried to get him to pose pretty for the camera, but he was still pretty mad at me!). If you don't know why Zeke needed a bath, you probably don't want to know; I will just say he was very stinky and disgusting, and I let him know that we couldn't be friends until after I'd had two cups of coffee and a nap.

Annie, Kristin and I headed out to Hanauma Bay today for a bit of snorkeling, and afterward we headed to the beach by Annie's house in Kailua. We had a good, old-fashioned Low-Country boil, since all three of us are Carolina girls in Hawaii on Memorial Day. The food and the company was fantastic...keep the short jokes to yourself!!!

--jess

No comments: