Friday, April 06, 2007

For those of you who've called - my schedule's pretty insane until April 14th when I take the GRE, so by the time I get somewhere I can call, the time difference makes it so I'd be calling you back in the middle of the night! So don't take it personally if I haven't written or called back. I'll be better about keeping touch (and hopefully having some fun) after the semester's over.

I don't remember if I've written it on here yet - I'll be in the Carolinas for my brother Casey's graduation (and to hopefully get some things together on the house in Columbia) for part of May, so if anyone is close enough to the Raleigh, Columbia, or Charlotte area that they'd like to have a little visit, you can either comment here, call me after April 14th or email!

--jess

No comments: