Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Locked OUT!

I'll update when there are things to update...such as embarrassing stories...like me locking myself out of my running car on Pearl Harbor this afternoon.
Fortunately, I found a wire hanger on the ground just by the car. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work.
Fortunately, an acquaintance showed up. Unfortunately, she didn't know how to get into the car either.
Fortunately, she had a working phone. Unfortunately, I had to wait for awhile for Jess to show up with a spare remote unlocker.
Fortunately, it didn't take long for her to get there. Unfortunately, the unlocker didn't work with the car running.
Fortunately, she has a phone, and we called AAA. Unfortunately, they took about an hour to show up. But they did, and the car opened, and I feel like an idiot.

-Jeff

Hooray for keeping my AAA membership up to date. Hooray for french fries. And everyone's an idiot occasionally - just as long as it doesn't become a habit, it's perfectly fine.

--jess

1 comment:

PBMJ said...

We want more pictures from you two lovebirds!!!

My gosh... you two live in the most exotic location in the United States, and you don't post any pictures! ;)

We miss our "Uncle Jeffery"

~The Byrilladyn