Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jeff's back

Interestingly enough, Jeff was gone for just the weekend and is back on the island until Saturday due to rough seas (just ask my parents about that!). My parents headed out late last night and should be arriving in North Carolina very soon. Their visit was pretty terrific except some very sad news Wednesday night. Today is a catch-up day for me; since they've been here and we've been in the process of getting ready for Jeff to be away for a long time, I've been very slack on my homework and have to finish up three lab reports today! So needless to say, the blog on my parents' visit is going to be a little delayed, maybe Jeff and I will work on it together one evening or maybe I will do it this weekend... I have some pretty fantastic pictures from various places and have started uploading them to the Big Island and Visitors and Vacations subalbums on our Photobucket site. Again, just click on the blue links and you're there, and I'll do a better update after I'm done with all this schoolwork!

If you're interested in having any photos blown up and printed, just let me know and I'll send you a bigger file.

--jess

No comments: