Friday, August 26, 2011

MS, PA-C


All done! Graduation was August 12th, and it was really great to see Mom and Dad, Linsey, Mark and Amber up here in Philly.

A little over a week after graduation, I took my boards. I'd been hearing all along that I should take at least a month to prepare, but I figured with closing on the house in Onancock and wanting to start work in October, sooner was better than later. I got my score back two days after the test, and am proud to say that I am now a certified Physician Assistant!

Since Jeff couldn't make it to the ceremony, I figured I would post yet another graduation picture with me shaking someone's hand, in which my ear looks really pointy.

Now I am just enjoying Philadelphia while I get ready for the move to Virginia - hopefully the DelMarVa region won't be washed away by hurricane Irene, and also am really hoping the house makes it through the storm and the damages and repairs don't delay the closing! Philly's due to be hit, too, but not as hard - luckily am planning to hang out with a couple buddies from the program and play some board games if the power goes out. Those are my friends on the left. I like photo booth pictures when I go to the movie theater in Manayunk.

Stay safe in the hurricane, East Coasters!

--jess





1 comment:

mlk said...

Congratulations - Hope your place in VA didn't get hit too hard by Irene!