Friday, January 18, 2008

Stuff!

I'm skipping ahead in time and bypassing some of the other posts I wanted to do: I'll come back and write about our time recently, including our trip to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. Our stuff arrived, and unpacking has been a full time job.

I've wanted a method of keeping track of all the books that we have. Both Jess and I love to read, and we amassed a significant library over our lives. While unpacking boxes, I've found books I didn't even know we owned, which prompted me to try to organize all these things. Internet browsing brought me to GuruLib, which is an online category of books, movies, music, and video games. I've recorded a small amount of what we have, and I'll continue to add to the database, but hopefully this will provide easier than going Dewey.

- Jeff

1 comment:

Jess said...

What Jeff means when he writes "unpacking is a full time job" is that he's amassed the impressive total of about two hours working since we arrived in D.C.!!!

--jess